With a focus on ever fluctuating market conditions and business insight, I am uniquely positioned to advise clients on current real estate trends with the ability to create and/or identify hidden opportunities. Through my experience in leasing, acquisitions, dispositions, build-to-suits and consulting, I offer a number of value-added skills to the real estate user.
• Represented global manufacturing corporation in HQ office relocation and warehouse addition. Consolidated executive functions and support services within a narrow search parameter. Negotiated a unique opportunity that included existing furniture saving $1 million in cost, and generating $1.75 million in cash to company at lease execution plus over $600,000 for tenant improvements.
• Represented global company in build-to-suit for an oil/gas support facility. Sourced land sites and development proposals. Created competitive process to negotiate favorable lease terms including a fixed price option to purchase that was not common in the market. Saved significant time to contract and construction completion.
• Listed and sold 224 acre industrial site for a new mid-stream oil/gas rail facility. Sourced buyers by targeting select users and negotiated seller carry financing. Created substantial value to both parties.
• Represented tech manufacturer with disposition of excess warehouse and property on books. Secured sub-tenant for warehouse saving monthly cash flow and sold a 171,000 sq ft manufacturing property at 50% above appraised value.
• Represented apparel cleaning company to find a manufacturing facility and sale of personal investment property. Sourced facility, negotiated lease, sold investment property. Saving owner time and creating value from difficult assignments.
• Represented food processor divest business asset from personal property by negotiating sale/leaseback of a single-tenant property to an investment company. Created value for subsequent business sale.
• Represented a U.S. coffee company by securing ten national distribution facilities. Saved logistics manager significant time sourcing properties. Created additional savings in leasing costs.
• Divided and sold 38-acre industrial parcel to several developers. Studied zoning code and sourced buyers from non-traditional industries. Created higher land value with sale to a retail use.
• Represented local eyeglass manufacturer with purchase of a production facility generating significant long term value.
• Assisting clients to make sound leasing, purchasing, and disposition decisions.
• Analyzing market trends to identify the most sought-after and profitable areas.
• Consulting with clients to identify their needs, preferences, and financial concerns.
• Maintaining an extensive database of all properties for lease and sale.
• Developing strategies to increase the value of properties for clients looking to sell.
• Conducting negotiations with real estate agents on behalf of clients.
• Communicating with legal counsel to prepare sale and lease documents.